Fantasy Winners Only!
So a new NFL season is about to start, more importantly Fantasy Football Season is about to start! So here are my TOP 10 FANTASY RUNNING BACKS FOR 2015.
1) Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers // Holy Cow!!!! I mean BULL!!! The best Running Back in the League!!! Runs, Cuts, Hits and Catches everything!
2) Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers // WOW!!! Plus you can’t stack 8 or 9 in the box or you will get CRUSHED by the pass!
3) Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings // The Threshold has been hit!!! Will 30 be his wall?
4) Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs // If anyway knows how to score with backs its absolutely Andy Reeves
5) Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks // BEAST MODE or is it Retirement Mode?
6) Matt Forte, Chicago Bears // Can we say 1000 // 1000 back! He kills it in PPR (Points Per Reception) leagues
7) DeMarco Murray, Philadelphia Eagles // No Dallas O Line. Super deep RB corp in Philly, and coming off 300 plus carry year, not sure if he can make it a full 16.
8) LeSean McCoy, Buffalo Bills // He is the true wild card with super star ability! But can Buffalo get leads for him to protect?
9) Joseph Randle, Dallas Cowboys // Is there truly more meat on the bone? Behind that O Line absolutely!
10) Melvin Gordon, San Diego Chargers // Reincarnated LT?
Top 10 Wide Receivers
Feel free to respond your answers directly to me below